Wally the Watermelon is a fruit-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums. Its realistic textures will develop kids’ sense of touch. It is carefully hand painted with natural pigments, making it completely safe for little ones. Did you know that including watermelon in food helps keep 90% of water in human bodies? Introduce kids into a healthy lifestyle from a young age!
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Oli&Carol products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of Oli&Carol designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.
2 x 13 x 6 cm
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
- Toys must be stored in a dry place. As any natural product, toys might start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment.
- Air drying between use is recommended.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
- Every toy is different. Oli&Carol products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.