Casual retail assistant/Christmas casual – baby boutique, Manly
We are looking for someone to join our team.
About the role
This is an opportunity to work for a baby boutique in Manly. Our beautiful retail store is located in the heart of Manly with an e-commerce store working in parallel shipping orders countrywide.
Key roles & duties
- Working in our retail store
- Assist in managing our e-commerce store
- Picking and packing orders
- Customer service
- Visual merchandising
Other duties and responsibilities
- Manage point-of-sale process and payments
- Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments, Pre-packing or packing, weighing, assembling, pricing or preparing of goods for sale
- Keep up to date with product information including product training and education where required
- Accurately describe product features and benefits to customers
- End to end fulfilment of orders across all channels
- Wrapping/packing and shipping of online orders
- Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales
- Maintain a clean and visually appealing store at all times which includes incidental cleaning, recycling etc.
- E-commerce and website management and maintenance including updating/ uploading new copy and products on the website when required.
- Responding to customer queries via email, phone and social media channels
- Attention to detail is a must
- Social media
- Retail experience preferable
- Excellent customer service
- Confident using a computer (Apple preferably)
- Knowledge about babies and baby products preferable but isn’t essential (will require some product training).
- Flexible, positive and pro-active attitude
- Start date: 1 November
- Store opening hours: 9:30 – 4pm (Monday – Sunday)
- This opening is for a casual/part time position with flexible hours (7-14 hours) - weekends will be required. We can discuss hours on application.
If you think you might be a good fit or are interested in hearing more about the role and the business please email your application. Successful candidates will be contacted from 20 October to arrange an interview