Starting solids workshop
Join this starting solids workshop by Nourishing mama & mini to discover all you need to know about beginning your baby’s food journey in a fun and interactive group environment.
The workshop will leave you feeling educated and empowered with the confidence to give your baby the best start to food, by supporting their gut, immune system, rapid growth and brain development. It is also a great way to get together with other local parents with baby’s that are a similar age, because it takes a village and we are here to support you!
Tuesday 7 November 9-10.45am (Tula Baba Manly)
Tula Baba Manly, 53 Sydney Rd, Manly NSW 2095
Who is this for?
This workshop is best suited for families with baby’s that are yet to started solids, however, if you have already started solids and would like to know more about nourishing your mini, you are also welcome to join in.
What will be covered:
- Creating healthy habits for the family
- How to know when your baby is developmentally ready for food
- Different methods for starting solids
- Keeping your baby safe
- How often, how much and when should you feed your baby
- Important nutrients and how to get these from food
- Creating a balanced meal
- Encouraging adventurous little foodies
- Nourishing first foods to offer
- Meal-prep tips and essentials
- Food quality
- Reading food labels
- Foods to avoid and delay
- Introducing allergens mindfully
- And more..
$60 (includes guide to starting solids, a beautiful Rommer bib and discount codes for some starting solids essentials)
Can I bring my mini?
Yes, of course!
How do I book?
To book, visit nourishingmamaandmini