Dairy Free & Soy Free. Nourish your postpartum body with a decadent treat that helps to support your supply. Australia's first ever colic friendly hot chocolate with brewer's yeast and collagen.
230 g | 10 serves
- Dairy Free & Soy Free
- Naturally supports breastmilk supply
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding safe
- Premium Organic Raw Peruvian Cacao ( not cocoa)
- Naturally boosts energy
- 100% natural. No nasties, no fillers, no ingredients you can’t pronounce.
- Refined sugar-free, made with low GI Organic Coconut Sugar
- Contains ethically sourced bioactive collagen peptides
- Delicious & convenient
- Fenugreek free & Colic Friendly
- Proudly Australian Owned and Made
- Naturopath Formulated
- Organic Peruvian Cacao powder, Organic Coconut Sugar, Brewer's Yeast (From Wheat*), Bovine Hydrolysed collagen peptides, Himalayan pink salt.
- Drink 1 cup a day for a mild effect, and up to 3 cups a day for a full effect.
- Suitable in pregnancy or breastfeeding/pumping
- Hot chocolate: Warm 1 cup of milk (of your choice, we love oat milk!), add 1 tablespoon of drinking chocolate, stir until mixed in,sit back and enjoy mama.
- Iced chocolate: Dissolve 1 tablespoon of drinking chocolate with a small amount of boiling water, chill in fridge until cool, add 1 cup of your choice of cold milk, add ice cubes or ice cream and blitz in blender, sit back and enjoy mama
Collagen is the most abundant structural protein that makes up the framework of your cells and tissue. It is the protein that correlates to skin plumpness, and joint, bone and muscle health, all of which are affected throughout pregnancy and into postpartum. It also plays an important role in recovery and gut health; again both are affected by late-stage pregnancy and postpartum recovery.
Breastfeeding tea co. proudly source their collagen from the most reputable, sustainable and ethical manufacturer in the world.
Note this product is not vegan, vegetarian or Halal as it contains collagen. Can be consumed during pregnancy and after birth.
Contains: Wheat, Gluten. May Contain: Tree Nuts. Collagen is sourced from bovine so it is not vegan or hallal approved