The multi-award winning zip-up swaddle that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural ARMS UP™ position. 2.5 tog ideal fabric for cool temps. 16 - 20°C/61 - 68°F
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- 2.5 TOG fabric is ideal for cool climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 16°C & 20°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Fabric content: Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane, Filling: 100% Viscose (From Bamboo)
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Safety Standards & Certifications
All garments produced are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.
The SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG & SUIT are certified ‘hip-healthy’ by the ‘International Hip Dysplasia Institute’.
Ages, weights & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s weight, not their height or age. You must stop using SWADDLE UP™️ when your baby shows signs of trying to roll & transition to SWADDLE UP™️ TRANSITION BAG or SUIT.