Sheeting sleeping bag 0.3 tog
The Sheeting Sleeping Bag is a baby and toddler sleeping bag designed for arms-out sleepers (usually from around 3 months of age) who prefer more room in their pouch. The safe-sleep approved design is made with a 400 thread count organic cotton outer that feels smooth and luxurious on baby’s skin. The ergonomically-designed bag features a wide-fit, and unique stretch jersey cotton inserts on the sides and shoulders to allow baby to move more freely and stay comfortable while they sleep.
The 0.3 TOG Sheeting Sleeping Bag is perfect for keeping a child cool and comfortable in warm rooms 24°C / 75°F +. The TOG rating means that there is no need for additional blankets in the cot when using this product, making it a safe-sleep option. Parents can be rest assured that the breathable organic, natural fibres will help regulate their child’s temperature and prevent overheating. On hot days and nights, simply wear a nappy underneath and nothing else.
The bell-shaped design is hip-friendly for growing hip joints, and the two-way zipper gives easy access for quick overnight nappy changes. All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colours to suit any nursery.
The Sheeting Sleeping Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand and is reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as a skin-friendly product.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Breathable Natural Fibres
- Silky Smooth
- 400 Thread Count
- Stretchy Side Panel
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Arms-out sleeping
- Two-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- No blankets needed
Body: 100% Organic Cotton
Lining: 100% Organic Cotton
Filling: 100% Organic Cotton
Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
8-24M: Chest 33 cm, Length 90 cm.
To fit: Weight 8-14 kg, Height 68-92 cm, Size 00-2
2-4Y: Chest 35 cm, Length 105 cm.
To fit: Height 92-108 cm, Size 2-4
How to use
- Lay Sheeting Bag on flat, low surface with zip open
- Lay child on top of Sheeting Bag. Put arms through the arm holes and tuck legs into pouch, zip up.
- To change a nappy or cool down child, zip open from the bottom of the pouch to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
- Layer underneath for warmth as needed.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Dry cleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
- Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby's weight, to prevent the Bag from riding up around your baby's face.
- For sleep only. Do not allow a child to walk around when wearing the Sheeting Bag.
- Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.
- As this product is made from organic cotton and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.