Qiara infant probiotic
Breastmilk provides natural, beneficial probiotics and essential nutrients to nourish an infant and establish their digestive and immune system.
Available in convenient sachets, Qiara Infant contains a probiotic strain originally isolated from human breastmilk.
An infants microbiome can be impacted by factors such as birth mode, pregnancy term, breastfeeding outcomes, antibiotics and other medications, hereditary factors and surrounding environment.
Qiara Infant helps support and maintain gastrointestinal system health in all infants, including those prescribed antibiotics or with reflux, colic, cough, cold, diarrhoea or constipation or unsettled after feeding.
- Help restore the balance of good gut flora during and after prescribed antibiotics
- Support gastrointestinal health
- Maintain and support general health and wellbeing
- Increase good bacteria growth
- Maintain and support healthy digestive system function
- Suitable for 0-24 months
- Pack contains 28 sachets
Qiara Infant is almost a tasteless powder which most babies and infants take happily. Simply add the contents of the sachet to your baby or infants prepared bottle, water, milk or soft food such as yoghurt, or sprinkle on cereal immediately before feeding. Do not heat after Qiara has been added.
- Babies 0-4 months: use half a sachet per day. You can store the opened sachet in the refrigerator at 2-8°C (do not freeze) so long as it is used within two days.
- Infants 4-24 months: Use one sachet per day. An Infant taking prescribed antibiotics: To help restore healthy microflora, it’s recommended your infant takes two Qiara Infant sachets per day, 2-3 hours before or after the antibiotic dose. Continue this dosage for 5 days after completing the course of antibiotics then resume 1 sachet per day.
Each sachet contains: Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716 300 million organisms. Excipients: maltodextrin, sodium ascorbate, sodium chloride, sucrose.
Contains no added dairy, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts, soy or salt. Contains no animal products, no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. For further information, seek the advice of your healthcare professional