SLEEP SUIT™ organic 2.5 tog
The premium LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ is a versatile “all-in-one” style wearable blanket with legs. Designed to keep little ones warm, whilst providing freedom of movement. Perfect for little wrigglers. 2.5 Tog is ideal for cool temps 16 - 20°C/61 - 68°F.
- Made with organic cotton and Australian Merino wool for superior warmth
- The organic cotton lining is luxuriously soft & super comfy on the skin
- Very versatile; can be used for sleep, play or on-the-go
- Built-in quilted blanket with premium organic cotton filling & Australian Merino wool for warmth
- Ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
- Upper chest made from luxuriously soft cotton fleece fabric for added warmth
- “2-in-1” feet, covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- Built-in legs & feet allow your child to safely move around their sleep space
- Grip pads on feet help reduce slipping
- Leg length specially sized to help reduce trip hazard
- Fabric content: Yoke, Sleeves & Cuffs: 93% Organic Cotton, 7% Elastane, Filling: 90% Organic Cotton, 10% Merino Wool, Outer & Lining: 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying.
- Fire Hazard Labelling: CAUTION; KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Tumble dry on low
- Warm iron if necessary
- Do not soak or bleach, iron zipper or dry clean
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Safety Standards & Certifications
All garments produced are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.
The LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ & LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip-healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.
Ages & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select sizing according to your child’s height, not their age. These tables are only to be used as a guide. All children are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a child’s health, their physiology and the temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.