This gorgeous “Long Live Boyhood” banner has been sewn and hand-screen printed by Kenyan artisans.
Imani Collective is a leading ethical impact brand, making lifestyle goods to add sunshine to the everyday. Made by 100 empowered artisans in Kenya and Ethiopia.
Cotton canvas, grommets
Handmade in Kenya
- Approx. 40cm x 50cm or 16 in x 20 in
- Spot clean only. Do not put in washing machine or dryer.
- If your banner is creased or wrinkled, place your banner print side down on ironing board and iron on a low/medium heat. Do not iron on front side directly on screen print.
- Do not use high heat.
- Do not keep iron in one place for too long.
- You can also steam the banner, but steam from the back side of the banner.
- Do not place in dryer to get rid of wrinkles/creases.