Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Milk Collector with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.
If you're a breastfeeding mother, collect every drop of your precious let-down during the day with the Haakaa Ladybug Silicone Breast Milk Collector! Simply pop inside your bra and save every drop of your liquid gold.
The discreet, one-piece design attaches securely to your breast and collects any breast milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad. It is completely portable and has small feet on the bottom that lets the Milk Collector stand upright on flat surfaces to prevent any spills after use. Once you have finished collecting your let-down, open the plug on the top and safely pour your milk into a container or bottle.
If you want to extract more milk than the natural lactation process, our Ladybug can help you to do just that! Simply press it to your breast, and you will feel light suction as the Ladybug gently maximises the amount of breast milk leakage it catches as you carry on with your day. This allows you to save every drop of precious liquid gold, helping you to build up a stash of breast milk between breastfeeding or pumping sessions without any extra effort.
Contents: 2 x Ladybug Silicone Breast Milk Collector & carry case (in rust)
- Multifunctional design allows you to collect or express breast milk effortlessly throughout the day.
- Suctions securely to the breast.
- No cords and no batteries required.
- Portable and silent for discreet daytime wearing.
- Stands upright on flat surfaces.
- One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbour.
- 75ml capacity.
- Made of 100% high quality, food grade silicone.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Handy travel case
How to use
- Ensure the plug is pushed into the outlet.
- Centre the opening over your nipple and gently press down on the back of the Ladybug.
- Press to your breast and release to create gentle suction and begin collecting let-down.
- The Ladybug should always be worn inside a bra to keep it secure.
- Remove the Ladybug regularly to store your breast milk in line with your country’s safe breast milk storage guidelines. Pull out the plug from the outlet and pour the milk from the outlet into a container before storing.