Qiara Infant Drops are suitable for all infants to support gastrointestinal health, infants with colic, reflux or are unsettled after feeding, have diarrhoea or constipation, respiratory cough or cold and infants with gastrointestinal issues.
A baby’s gut microbiome is influenced by its mother’s microbiome in the womb, birth mode, breastmilk, formula feeding and other factors and becomes adult-like by 3 years of age. Gut health in infancy influences long term health outcomes.
Breastmilk provides natural probiotics for the development of an infant’s digestive and immune system. Qiara Infant is a probiotic isolated from breastmilk making it an ideal natural therapy for babies 0-2 years especially if there has been antibiotic exposure.
QIARA Infant Drops is a ground-breaking new probiotic containing Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716 (2.6mg per sachet) originally isolated from healthy human breast milk which has been specifically formulated for Infants aged 0 - 24 months.
- Qiara Infant is specifically formulated for babies 0-24 months who are not exclusively breastfed or those who have been impacted by a course of antibiotics during pregnancy, delivery or infancy.
- Can reduce symptoms of reflux, colic, cough, cold, diarrhoea or constipation
- Contains same breastmilk probiotic strain as sachet but in drops (Lactobaccillus Fermentum CECT5716)
- Same dosage as sachet - 300million organisms
- Easy to administer directly to bub (0-2 years)
- Up to 6 weeks of supply (at one dose per day)
- Gluten free, grain free, soy free, corn free, dairy free
- Australian made using the highest quality control
- If baby is exclusively breastfed, we recommend mum takes Qiara Pregnancy and Breastfeeding.
Shake well for ten seconds before use. Hold bottle upside down to slowly deliver drops directly into baby’s mouth or onto the breast when breastfeeding. May be added to breastmilk, formula, soft foods or administered directly via a spoon.
Lactobaccillus Fermentum CECT5716
Qiara Infant is free from dairy, lactose, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts, soy and salt
Contains no animal products, no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
Lactobacillus Fermentum supplementation has been extensively tested and trialled in clinical studies with well-documented benefits to both mother and baby. Truly a precious gift shared between mother and baby.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. For further information, seek the advice of your healthcare professional