Meet Banks the Koala! Here to soothe your little one's sore gums!
Natural Rubber is soft and safe to chew and chomp and allows your babies gums to fully bite down comfortably!
Banks was designed with multiple textures, grooves and bumps to sooth sore gums and relieve growing teeth pain!
- BIG ears to chew
- BUMPY toes to soothe sore gums
- TEXTURED tail full of bumps to gnaw at
- Hold Banks easily with the easy grip shaped ring!
- I come in a packaged box ready to gift!
- 100% Natural Rubber
- Hand painted with natural food grade pigment
- Designed for tiny hands and development
- Designed by an Australian mum
- No hole, no mould - Take your favourite teether in for bath time fun!
Suitable for Newborn+
The Natural Rubber Teethers are NATURAL - meaning they are hand made with natural raw materials and need some extra koala-ty care!
Follow these tips on how to take care of Banks the Koala and get the safest, longest journey with him!
- Clean and dry me after use, I can be cleaned with soapy water and a cloth, leave me to dry out of the light and don't sterilise me
- I don't like to sunbake, avoid leaving me in the sun as the colour might fade
- Store me safely to avoid mould
- As I am made by hand, we can all have slightly differences and possible imperfections
- I can't handle the heat, do not put me in boiling water, this can change my shape and safety my shape and colour can change if I am too hot