Give your baby a helping hand on their teething journey with our Silicone Palm Teether! Each teething finger has a unique ridged design to massage sore gums and pops of colour to encourage sensory development. The super-soft yet flexible silicone allows strong little hands to twist and pull without the risk of snapping or breaking. Pop it into the freezer to provide added cooling relief!
- Made of 100% food-grade silicone that's safe for little mouths to suck and chew on, just like a bottle teat!
- Soft, flexible and durable for rough little hands.
- Easy-grip ring design for your baby to promote hand-eye coordination.
- Raised ridges on the fingertips massage your child's teeth and gums.
- Colours in fingertips stimulates sensory development and fine motor skills.
- Can be frozen to provide added relief.
- Microwave steriliser and dishwasher safe.
- Easy care - just boil to sterilise!
- One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbour.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Suitable for 3 months and up
Approx. 8.8 x 7.8cm
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product.
Please note: Check product condition regularly - replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Infants are to be supervised at all times. Please do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.