Silicone Milk Storage Bags are a fantastic eco-friendly alternative to disposable plastic milk storage bags. They are made of food grade silicone and can be reused over and over again, reducing the impact that single-use plastic makes on our environment. Haakaa Silicone Milk Storage Bags are fridge and freezer safe and can be stored laying down or standing up.
Once you have expressed your breast milk, pour the milk into the bag and firmly push in the leakproof stopper. When you are ready to use your milk, place the bag in warm water to heat the milk and prepare it for drinking. The stopper has been designed with a silicone carry strap, making it easy to carry around your liquid gold safely!
Comes as a 2 or 5 pack.
- Leakproof breast milk storage.
- 260ml capacity.
- Fridge and freezer safe.
- Made with food grade silicone.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to use
- Clean and sterilise your storage bag after each use.
- Pour breast milk into the bag. Only fill the storage bag to the maximum 260ml measuring mark to allow room for milk to expand when freezing.
- Squeeze the storage bag gently to expel any excess air from the bag.
- Place the stopper in the opening of the bag and push it in firmly. Store in the fridge or freezer.
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Silicone Milk Storage Bag with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.
Volume measurements are an approximation and should be used for general reference only.