Make magic happen with this beautiful set of 2 wooden maracas.
Originating from Latin America, different sounds can be made with maracas, it can be hit with one hand creating a deep noise or shake back and forth for a beautiful lighter echoing sound. These maracas are perfect in assisting the development of hand and eye coordination, perfect for tiny hands.
- Get ready for countless hours of singing and dancing, assisting with sensory development, and improved listening skills via sound experimentation. This is the perfect addition to your nursery or playroom.
- FSC certified oak wood
- All our instruments are handmade items, are non-toxic, eco-friendly, and sustainably sourced.
- Each piece has unique flaws making them individual to you.
- Suited for Age 3+
- Only to be used under adult supervision
- The music instruments in this set are not teething items and should not be bitten or used for teething. Always check toys before use and discard product at the first sign of any damage