BIBS pacifiers have a natural soft latex shape cherry teat. The teat has been designed to mimic the mothers breast and is recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding.
- BIBS are sold in pre packaged packs of 2
- Replace: every 4-6 weeks
- Bibs pacifiers are BPA, PVC & phthalates free.
- Material - natural rubber latex
- Size - size 1, 2 and 3. Size 1 & 2 are suitable from birth.
- Compliant with the highest of safety standards. Designed and made in Denmark.
- Pop in a cup of boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove from the cup and squeeze any excess water from the teat. BIBS dummies have vented teats so it's not uncommon for water to penetrate the teat.
- Don't leave the dummy in the cup for longer than 5 minutes as it can cause the rubber to get lighter in colour (this doesn't affect the use of the dummy).
- Do not boil the dummy on the stove. This will cause burn marks on the plastic (or melt it entirely).
- Size 1: 0-6m
- Size 2: 6-18m
- Size 3: 18m+
BIBS Colour is available in 3 different sizes.
We have stated an approx. age for each size, but this should only be used as a guideline. The anatomy of small children is different, and some children prefer a larger or smaller nipple. We therefore advise you to try what fits your baby
Replace after 4-6 weeks. Please note - natural rubber will expand with sucking so older dummies may look larger than new dummies. As soon as the 4-6 week mark gets closer you'll notice considerable swelling of the dummy. This is a good indication that it must be replaced