Dummy duo pack
BIBS pacifiers have a natural soft latex shape cherry teat. The teat has been designed to mimic the mothers breast and is recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding.
Replace: every 4-6 weeks
BIBS are sold in pre packaged packs of 2
- Bibs pacifiers are BPA, PVC & phthalates free.
- Material/size: Natural rubber latex size 1, 2 and 3. Size 1 & 2 are suitable from birth.
Safety & Care
- Compliant with the highest of safety standards. Designed and made in Denmark.
- Pop in a cup of boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove from the cup and squeeze any excess water from the teat. BIBS dummies have vented teats so it's not uncommon for water to penetrate the teat.
- Don't leave the dummy in the cup for longer than 5 minutes as it can cause the rubber to get lighter in colour (this doesn't affect the use of the dummy). Do not boil the dummy on the stove. This will cause burn marks on the plastic (or melt it entirely).
- Size 1: 0-6m
- Size 2: 6-18m
- Size 3: 18m+
BIBS Colour is available in 3 different sizes.
We have stated an approx. age for each size, but this should only be used as a guideline. The anatomy of small children is different, and some children prefer a larger or smaller nipple. We therefore advise you to try what fits your baby
Replace after 4-6 weeks Please note: natural rubber will expand with sucking so older dummies may look larger than new dummies. As soon as the 4-6 week mark gets closer you'll notice considerable swelling of the dummy. This is a good indication that it must be replaced