SWADDLE UP™ Hip Harness 2.5 tog
Specially designed Swaddle Up™ with a wider fit at the bottom so that it can be worn over a hip dysplasia harness or brace.
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- Specially designed with a wider fit at the bottom so that it can be worn over a hip dysplasia harness or brace; tested with Pavlik Harness, Denis Browne Bar (DDB) & Rhino Brace
- 2.5 TOG is ideal for room temperatures between 16°C & 20ºC
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Fire Hazard Labelling: WARNING; HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 & 1.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Ages, weights & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s weight, not their height or age. You must stop using SWADDLE UP™️ when your baby shows signs of trying to roll & transition to SWADDLE UP™️ TRANSITION BAG or SUIT.