Summer sleeping bag
The Anchor & Arrow Sleep Collection has been lovingly designed here in Australia and are designed to grow along with your little one. When your baby has begun to roll and has outgrown their traditional swaddle, it’s time for arms out!
Made from premium, non-toxic materials that are soft and gentle on your baby’s skin, our Summer Sleeping Bags have been designed to keep your little ones comfortable and safe while they sleep.
- Made from premium, high quality bamboo cotton that is soft on your child’s skin
- Two way zipper, for easy nappy changes and toileting
- Extra wide design, for optimum hip development
- Easy care, machine washable for practicality purposes
- Handy temperature guide to assist with appropriate layering
- Promotes safer sleep, eliminating the need for blankets in the cot
- Available in 0.4 TOG
- Independently tested to conform to ISO 11092 and AS/NZS 1249:2014 infant sleep safety standards
- Outer: Premium bamboo cotton
- Small (3 - 12 Months - 75cm x 44 cm)
- Medium (12-22 months – 85cm x 48cm)
- Wash before first use
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag
- Do not dry clean, bleach or iron the zip
- Tumble dry on low heat only
- Please make sure that the bag size is the correct size for your child. Ensure that the neck fits snuggly and the bag cannot go over the babies face.
- Not designed for walking around
- We recommend you always follow the Safe Sleeping Guidelines from the Red Nose Foundation (https://rednose.org.au/section/safe-sleeping)