SLEEP SUIT™ Transition warm 2.5 tog
The '5-in-1' Swaddle Up™ Transition Suit is a gentle transition solution which helps preserve a baby's precious sleep routine and is perfect for babies who are ready to transition & love the secure feeling of being swaddled.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 & 1.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
- Easiest transition from swaddle to sleep suit
- Converts to a snug sleep suit, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Zip-off wings for a gentle transition
- Specially designed shorter zip-on SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves provide swaddling effect while cuffs are folded over
- 2.5 TOG fabric is ideal for cool climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 16°C & 20°C
- Easy transition between play & sleep
- Feet can be covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime ‘5-in-1’ solution that can be used as a SWADDLE UP™ Suit, Transition Suit, Sleep Suit, Play Suit & Travel Suit
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 3 sizes: Medium, Large & Extra Large
- Fabric content: Upper / Sleeves / Wings / Cuffs: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane, Body Outer & Lining: 100% Cotton, Filling: 100% Polyester, Cuffs: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying
- Fire Hazard Labelling: CAUTION; KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME.
- Wash before first use
- Close zippers before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
All garments we produce are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.
Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG & SUIT are certified ‘hip-healthy’ by the ‘International Hip Dysplasia Institute’.