SLEEP SUIT™ Transition extra warm 3.5 tog
Can be used to transition from any type of swaddle. The '5-in-1' Swaddle Up™ Transition Suit is a gentle transition solution which helps preserve a baby's precious sleep routine and is perfect for babies who are ready to transition.
This suit is certified ‘hip-healthy’ by the ‘International Hip Dysplasia Institute’.
- Easiest transition from swaddle to sleep suit
- Converts to a snug sleep suit, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Zip-off wings for a gentle transition
- Specially designed shorter zip-on SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves provide swaddling effect while cuffs are folded over
- 3.5 TOG built-in blanket for extra warmth & comfort, ideal for extra-cool climates
- Ideal for room temperatures under 16°C
- Easy transition between play & sleep
- Feet can be covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime‘5-in-1’ solution that can be used as a SWADDLE UP™ Suit, Transition Suit, Sleep Suit, Play Suit & Travel Suit
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Fabric content: Upper / Sleeves / Wings / Cuffs: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane, Body Outer & Lining: 100% Cotton, Filling: 100% Polyester, Cuffs: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying
- Fire Hazard Labelling: CAUTION; KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- Wash before first use
- Close zippers before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 & 1.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
All garments we produce are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.