The award-winning Love To Dream Sleep Suit™ is a versatile “all-in-one” style wearable blanket with legs. Designed to keep little ones warm, whilst providing freedom of movement. Perfect for little wrigglers.
LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUITS™ are inherently hip-healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.
- Very versatile; can be used for sleep, play or on-the-go
- 3.5 TOG LUX KNIT™ quilted blanket for added warmth
- Ideal for room temperatures 16°C and under
- Upper chest made from luxuriously soft cotton fleece fabric for added warmth“2-in-1” feet, covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- Built-in legs & feet allow your child to safely move around their sleep space
- Grip pads on feet help reduce slipping
- Leg length specially sized to help reduce trip hazard
- Fabric content: Upper, Sleeves & Cuffs: 95% Cotton 5% Elastane, Filling: 100% Polyester, Outer & Lining: 100% Cotton
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying.
- Fire Hazard Labelling: CAUTION; KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Tumble dry on low
- Warm iron if necessary
- Do not soak or bleach, iron zipper or dry clean
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 & 1.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
All garments we produce are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.