SLEEP BAG™ 3.5 tog
The Love To Dream™ Sleep Bag is a wearable blanket – designed to eliminate the need for loose blankets in the cot, ensuring a more comfortable sleep day or night. These sleep bags are inherently hip-healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.
- Extra roomy wearable blanket
- 2.5 TOG LUX KNIT™ built-in quilted blanket for added warmth
- Ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
- Upper chest made from luxuriously soft stretch cotton fleece fabric for added warmth
- 100% natural cotton lining & outer is gentle on skin
- Long sleeves for added warmth
- A safer alternative to loose blankets
- Twin zipper for quick nappy change
- Fabric content: Upper & Sleeves: 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane, Body Outer & Lining: 100% Cotton, Filling: 100% Polyester, Cuffs: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying.
- WARNING! Do not use if the child can climb out of the cot/crib
- WARNING! Do not use in combination with other bedding items such as cot/crib duvet or blanket
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Tumble dry on low
- Warm iron if necessary
- Do not soak or bleach, iron zipper or dry clean
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 & 1.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
All garments we produce are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.