SLEEP BAG™ 0.2 tog
The LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ is a wearable blanket – designed to eliminate the need for loose blankets in the cot, ensuring a more comfortable sleep day or night. 0.2 tog is ideal for warm temps 24- 27°C/75 - 81°F.
- Extra roomy wearable blanket
- 0.2 TOG ultra-light 100% cotton NUZZLIN™ fabric for warm temperatures
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 27°C
- Luxuriously light & ultra-breathable
- A sleeveless design for ultimate ventilation on hot days & nights
- A safer alternative to loose blankets
- Twin zipper for quick nappy change
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying.
- Fabric: 100% cotton
Fire Hazard Labelling: WARNING; HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Tumble dry on low
- Warm iron if necessary
- Do not soak or bleach, iron zipper or dry clean
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Safety Standards & Certifications
All garments produced are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.
The LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ & LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip-healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.
*Ages & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select sizing according to your child’s height, not their age. These tables are only to be used as a guide. All children are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a child’s health, their physiology and the temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.