Sheeting sleeping bag 3.5 tog
The ergoPouch Sheeting Sleeping bags are ideal for infants aged 3 months+ who are sleeping arms out. Made from luxurious 400 thread count organic cotton, ergonomically designed with a wide fit and stretch-inserts for movement and comfort during sleep.
The Sheeting Sleeping Bag is a baby and toddler sleeping bag designed for arms-out sleepers (usually from around 3 months of age) who prefer more room in their pouch. The safe-sleep approved design is made with a 400 thread count organic cotton outer that feels smooth and luxurious on baby’s skin, and filled with 100% organic cotton that is unbleached. The ergonomically-designed bag features a wide-fit, and unique stretch jersey cotton inserts on the sides and shoulders to allow baby to move more freely and stay comfortable while they sleep.
The 3.5 TOG Sleep Suit Bag is perfect for keeping a child warm during sleep in room temperatures 14-21°C / 57-70°F.
The TOG rating means that there is no need for additional blankets in the cot when using this product, making it a safe-sleep option. Parents can be assured the breathable GOTS certified Organic Cotton will help your child maintain an even temperature whilst sleeping, and prevent overheating. The stretchy organic jersey sleeves are a soft fleecy material and rated 1.0 TOG to provide extra warmth on chilly nights. The sleeves feature fold over cuffs and mitts for keeping fingers and hands warm too. Parents can follow the FREE room thermometer and What to Wear guide provided with the product, to layer appropriately underneath to keep their child warm.
The Sheeting Sleeping Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand and is reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as a skin-friendly product
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Breathable Natural Fibres
- Silky Smooth, 400 Thread Count
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Arms-out sleeping
- Two-way zip
- Certified non-toxic and skin-friendly
- Machine washable
Body: 100% Organic Cotton
Lining: 100% Organic Cotton
Filling: 100% Organic Cotton
Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
Sleeves: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
3-12M:Chest 31 cm, Length 80 cm.
To fit: Weight 6-12 kg, Height 62-84 cm, Size 000-1
8-24M:Chest 33 cm, Length 90 cm.
To fit: Weight 8-14 kg, Height 68-92 cm, Size 00-2
2-4Y:Chest 35 cm, Length 105 cm.
To fit: Height 92-108 cm, Size 2-4
4-6Y:Chest 38 cm, Length 125 cm.
To fit: Height 108-120 cm, Size 4-6
How to use
- Lay Sheeting Bag on flat, low surface with zip open
- Lay child on top of Sheeting Bag. Put arms through the arm holes and tuck legs into pouch, zip up.
- To change a nappy or cool down child, zip open from the bottom of the pouch to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
- Layer underneath for warmth as needed.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Dry cleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
- Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby's weight, to prevent the Bag from riding up around your baby's face.
- See our Size Guide for more information.
- For sleep only. Do not allow a child to walk around when wearing the Sheeting Bag.
- Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.
- As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.