Rainbow kantha blanket
Desert rainbow kantha blankets from Lion + Lamb the label are block printed in a beautiful gender neutral rust tone.
Each blanket entirely handmade. From the unique pattern made from a traditional Indian block stamp, right down to the hand stitched quilting.
Each of these kantha blankets are one of a kind with a neutral white and beige stitch reverse side. A timeless and precious keepsake item to cherish over the years.
Approximately 120cm x 120cm. Made from 100% cotton.
A traditional type of embroidery originating in India. It is important to note that this is handmade product. There may be loose threads or sections where the block printing has slightly overlapped or have inconsistent spacing between printing.
- As this is a beautiful handmade item, special care must be taken when using and washing.
- Gentle, cold hand wash separately.
- Use only a mild, non-bleaching detergent.
- Do not soak or leave sitting wet for long periods of time.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry flat in shade and cool iron if required.