Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product.
Rabbit silicone teether
Soothe your baby's aching gums and erupting teeth with the Haakaa Rabbit Ear Teether! It's perfectly sized for little ones starting to teethe. Its easy-to-hold shape and soft silicone teething parts are thin enough to fit in your baby's mouth while still providing relief. Additionally, chuck it in the freezer to provide added cooling relief to those little aching gums!
These specially designed baby teethers are BPA free, FDA approved and made from pliable, food grade silicone. Silicone is a hypoallergenic and non-porous material, making it safe for teething. The special ridge-design helps develop your baby's motor skills while providing safe, soothing relief from aching gums.
- Made of 100% food grade silicone that's safe for little mouths to suck and chew, just like a bottle teat!
- Soft, flexible and durable for rough little hands.
- Easy-grip ring design for your baby and promotes hand-eye coordination.
- Raised ridges and bristles on the rabbit's ears gently massage your child's teeth and gums.
- Helps develop fine motor skills.
- Helps soothe teething pain and itching gums.
- Can be frozen to provide added relief.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Easy-care - just boil to sterilise!
- One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbour.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Suitable for 3 months and up.