SLEEP BAG™ with Organic Cotton & Australian Merino Wool 2.5 tog
Our premium 2.5 TOG LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ is a wearable blanket – designed to eliminate the need for loose blankets in the cot, ensuring a more comfortable sleep day or night. 2.5 tog is ideal for cool temps 16 - 20°C/61 - 68°F.
- Made with organic cotton and Australian Merino wool for superior warmth
- The organic cotton lining is luxuriously soft & super comfy on the skin
- Extra roomy wearable blanket
- Built-in quilted blanket with premium organic cotton filling & 10% Australian Merino wool for warmth
- Ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
- Upper chest made from luxuriously soft stretch cotton fleece fabric for added warmth
- Organic cotton lining & outer is gentle on skin
- Long sleeves for added warmth
- A great alternative for loose blankets
- Twin zipper for easy access and quick nappy change
Available in 2 sizes: 1-3 (6-18 months & 18-36 months)
Fabric content: Yoke, Sleeves & Cuffs: 93% Organic Cotton, 7% Elastane, Outer & Lining: 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane, Filling: 90% Organic Cotton, 10% Merino Wool
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Tumble dry on low
- Warm iron if necessary
- Do not soak or bleach, iron zipper or dry clean
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Safety Standards & Certifications
All garments produced are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments.
The LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ & LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip-healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.
*Ages & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select sizing according to your child’s height, not their age. These tables are only to be used as a guide. All children are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a child’s health, their physiology and the temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.