Multi-Mam Compresses treat breastfeeding discomforts such as nipple pain, swelling and sensitivity, with a direct soothing and cooling effect. Multi-Mam Compresses form a soft and comfortable pad on the sore nipple.
The hero of the product is a plant-derived gel that generates moistness, forms a physical barrier for harmful bacteria and supports the natural healing process. It is not necessary to remove the gel prior to breastfeeding.
Intensive nipple treatment for breastfeeding mothers!
Boxed Contents: 12 individually wrapped compresses (Each compress is impregnated with 1.6mL of Bio-Active gel).
- Supports the natural healing process
- Direct cooling and soothing effect on sore nipples
- Optimizes the condition of the nipple area/skin
- Based on natural ingredients
- It is not necessary to remove the gel prior to breastfeeding.
- Wash your hands and nipples with lukewarm water. Gently wipe dry.
- Open the sachet.
- Unfold the compress and place the gel-impregnated side on the sore nipple.
- Leave the compress on for as long as needed, but for at least 10 minutes.
- Any excess gel does not need to be removed prior to breastfeeding, as the formulation is safe for your baby.
- Apply at least twice a day for intensive care until discomfort is relieved.
It is recommended you use a Compress right after feeding – if used just before feeding, the moistness can make it more difficult for your baby to latch on.
How long should I keep a Compress on my breast?
Ideally for 30 minutes; but for a minimum of 10 minutes and a maximum of one hour.
How many times can I use one Compress?
Each Compress is for single use only. It should be disposed of after use for hygienic reasons.
I don’t have any problems yet. Is it good to use the Compresses as a precaution?
Yes, it is. The Compresses are impregnated with a bio-active gel based on the patented 2QR-complex. The 2QR-complex is unique in its ability to block harmful bacteria safely and naturally. So the Compresses generate moistness, reduce the chance of bacterial infection, and optimise the condition of the skin around your nipples.
If my baby swallows some of the gel from the Compresses, can this be harmful?
No, the gel is safe for your baby. You do not need to remove any excess gel before breastfeeding