The BABYBJÖRN Carrier Mini is a small baby carrier that’s easy to use for frequent short baby-wearing sessions. It’s perfect for the first months when, like all newborns, your baby needs lots of closeness around the clock.
You can easily unfasten the entire front section of the baby carrier to lift out your sleeping baby. The soft fabrics gently hug your baby’s back, legs and hips, and provide good support.
Through the fabric, you can check your newborn’s position and the natural C curve of their back with your hands.
- Perfect first baby carrier for a newborn - small and easy-to-use baby carrier that best suits newborn babies, with their great need for closeness. You carry your baby high up on your chest, so that they always feel your heartbeat.
- Small and easy to use with just a few adjustable buckles
- Age: 3-12 months
- Super soft, snug and flexible
- Takes up very little space - easy to pop in the changing bag or under the pram when you’re not using it.
- Sturdy, adjustable head support
- You keep your hands free
- Carry facing in or facing out on your front - when you carry your baby in the facing-out position, they should be at least 5 months old.
- 3D mesh is made of 100% polyester, a super soft, flexible fabric that dries quickly after washing. This is a high-tech, breathable fabric, so it stays pleasantly cool when you’re baby wearing. The tactile qualities of our 3D mesh enhance the closeness between you and your baby, and the high quality of the fabric ensures that the baby carrier retains its shape, wash after wash.
- 3D jersey is our softest and most velvety material. It’s a stretchy fabric that gently hugs your baby. Our 3D jersey comprises three layers, with the middle layer consisting of a fine, single-fibre thread. The different layers give the baby carrier stability, while the material is breathable and releases excess heat. Our 3D jersey consists of 80% polyester, 16% cotton, 4% elastane. The shoulder straps are made of 100% cotton.
- Satin-woven cotton woven cotton is super soft and comfy. Thin padding makes Baby Carrier Mini in 100% cotton small, compact and flexible.
No matter which material you choose, Baby Carrier Mini is machine washable at 40°C. It should be washed separately and should not be tumble dried. Please use a mild, eco-certified detergent and strictly follow the dosing instructions. If you have a newborn baby carrier in 3D mesh, do not use fabric softener as it will impair the quality of the fabric.
Baby Carrier Mini complies with both the European EN 13209-2:2015 and the American ASTM F2236 safety standards for baby carriers.