Beaba Lotus Thermometer is a multi-functional digital thermometer. With this thermometer parents can take both the bath and room temperature. It has a rounded shape and is made from flexible material with no risk of injury if baby puts it in its mouth.
It has a lotus flower shape and floats in the bath to make bath time playful. It features an automatic on/off function without needing to press a switch.
There is a protected temperature sensor so there is no risk of injury to babies, children or adults.
- Floats in the bath making bath time playful
- Automatic: No ON/OFF switch
- Protected temperature sensor: No risk of injury
Clean in soapy water
Contains button or coin cell battery.
Hazardous if swallowed – keep out of reach of children and read instructions.
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries on any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery, immediately call the 24 hr Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 Australia - 0800 764 766 New Zealand
- Regularly examine devices and ensure the battery compartment is correctly secured, eg. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous when it no longer operates the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe