Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
Generation 3 160ml silicone breast pump
Be the hero of any baby shower with our famous Haakaa Gen. 3 160ml Breast Pump - now available in a gift box! The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is the perfect little essential to incorporate into any mama's breastfeeding journey.
The Generation 3 Pump features the same simple and effective design that you know and love, except now you can express directly into a detachable silicone bottle.
Made from food-grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long-distance plane or car rides, or simply anywhere you would like to express quickly and discreetly.
Contents: This pump is made up of one silicone bottle base, one attachment ring and one silicone pump flange attachment.
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction.
- Soft and comfortable 100% food grade silicone.
- Compact size to fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbour.
- Fits a wide range of breast shapes and sizes.
- 100ml capacity.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Silicone cap seals your pump flange to protect it from spills and airborne nasties.
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Microwave sterilizer and dishwasher safe.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the clear silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
Please note: Results can vary as each woman and her milk supply are unique.
The guidelines of health organisations should be followed at all times with regards to catching let-down/expressing and storing milk safely.