Anita the bananita natural teething toy
Anita the Bananita is the new baby banana teether concept for babies by Oli & Carol. Designed with an ergonomic shape making it easy to hold and chew on. Including a range of textures, such as raised spots or ribbing, making it very pleasing for little ones to soothe teething gums. This mini teether is easy to hang from a strap and chew it on the go… take your chewy-to-go high & low!
This fruit teether introduces kids into following healthy habits from a young age while relieving sore gums.
This Chewy-to-Go baby teether helps the natural development of babies’ mouths while stimulating their senses. Each chewing toy is handmade one by one with 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments from plants. The perfect sustainable gift for babies!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of Oli&Carol's designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping in many social projects.
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
- Toys must be stored in a dry place. As any natural product, toys might start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment.
- Air drying between use is recommended.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
- Every toy is different. Oli&Carol products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.